Saturday, January 7, 2012

Collaborations with Graham!











Trippy Green Skull


After my first semester at Penn State, I needed to work on some 2D stuff that was quick and fun during break.  My boyfriend Graham Erwin is an illustrator and screen printer so I decided to work on some collaborations using some old screens that he had.  I cut different colored pieces of paper down and patterned them with spray paint.  I used lace, string and tape to create abstract designs on the paper.  I then randomly pulled the different designs on top of them with the colors that seemed best suited.  After they had all been printed on at least once, I detailed them with colored pencils to add a little pop.  If you want more details you can access them through the links below each image, they are available for purchase on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment