Friday, May 20, 2011

Dreamcatcher





19.5"x26"

Yummy fun colors, hot pink and soft blues. Great for a summer time gift, unique and original work of art. It reminds my of a dream catcher, may be a fun work to hang in a bedroom over the head of a bed.

Painted on baby pink Canson paper. I laid down short pieces of yarn in a worm like pattern and sprayed baby blue and white droplets on top. Using graph paper I cut symmetrical diamonds with cut out details and placed them in a pattern in the center of the paper. I sprayed a medium pink first and then hot pink on top. After lifting the graph paper I made separate diamond shapes to lay on top and put thin masking tape radiating from the center.

All my posters run at $80.

Available HERE


1 comment:

  1. I love the blue against the pink. This makes me feel good.

    ReplyDelete